viernes, 26 de julio de 2024

YOU CAN GET MY NOVEL "THE ENIGMA OF THE LOST LABYRINTH" FOR FREE JULY 26TH TO JULY 28TH ON AMAZON


Today is post number 200!! Congratulations to me!!

I want to THANK all of you who read me every day and all of you who read my novels. Thanks a lot!!


For that reason from today, July 26 until July 28 (until 11:59 p.m.) you can buy my novel "The Enigma of the Lost Labyrinth" for FREE. Don't miss this opportunity!! I hope you enjoy the novel as much as I did when I wrote it.




You can get it for free on Amazon (in any country).

I attach the US Amazon link:

https://a.co/d/0WnEy1t


By the way, I take this opportunity to THANK France for this incredible ranking in the French Amazon store of my novel. Thanks for making me smile.








If you have questions about how to get the free eBook, you can write to my email: 
contactonuriaelisabeth@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario