domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2023

ANNIVERSARY OF MY NOVEL "THE ENIGMA OF THE LOST LABYRINTH"


Today, December 3, is the anniversary of my novel The Enigma of the Lost Labyrinth. It's been a year since I published it. It was my first translation into English, a hard work that I will never forget. It was very special for me to be able to do it and everything I learned. I know that the novel has a long way to go and a long way to go; It won't be easy, but I have faith. Thank you very much to all of you who have given it a chance and wanted it to be part of your reading list. You have no idea how happy you make me when I know you have the book in your hands. Especially thanks to the USA, Canada, UK and Netherlands.


On the occasion of the anniversary, the price of the book will be reduced. From December 3 to December 6, the eBook will be discounted by 67% and you can buy it for only $0.99. And from December 7 to 10, the eBook will have a 34% discount and you can buy it for only $1.99.

Don't miss this opportunity, I'm sure you won't regret it.


YOU CAN BUY IT ON AMAZON: https://a.co/d/buOWDeH 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario